Sign in to follow this  
CharlieCharlie1

Hi from the UK

just thought i'd pop by and say hi there, bumped into a couple of your members on twitter.

just getting back into my gaming, BF3 BF;BC2 Medal of Honor CoD black Ops & CoDMW3 are the one that i currently have on my PC, hopefully a couple more editions soon to come.

have fun guys & stay safe.

Welcome dude! as you have probably read already most of us are ARMA 2 enthusiasts, hope you have a great time here and don't be afraid to ask or PM us if needed :)

I assumed it was just a low texture version of the game, kindof like how the British forces or Private Military companies look kinda muddy until you buy the $10 patch for each.

NOTE: When we say we play Arma 2, we mean Combined Operations - the game Arma 2 came out, then Arma "2.5" otherwise known as Operation Arrowhead, which works together with Arma 2 - and purchased together as a bundle under the box name: Arma 2: Combined Operations
There are other box sets, but didn't want another person buying only half of the game! We play both at the same time, and we also use game mods to enhance the experience (ACE2, ACRE, etc.)

There is an Arma 2 Firing Range App for Andriod - but I bet it also doesn't hold a candle to the real deal.
!pals

CharlieCharlie1 LAN_WROTE ...

looks like i may have to try this Arma II at some point.

welcome charlie1 - you miss something if you're not playing this game

Glad you managed to find us, mate!

I don't play the games you've listed (on the pc at least) but I know there are a few around here that do.

Hope you stick around to find the ones that do and like previously suggested if war is your thing you should check out Arma2 or Project Reality