Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

hello all

28 posts in this topic

hi =VG= , i'm Sam a french soldier who like to play with you on ArmA 2 , live on the french riviera (S-E of france) , have 35 years old , im signal operator in 21 RimA (french mariners) , im enjoy to know your community and want to be a =VG= member if you accept me.

if you have any question , ask me.

p.s: my english is not perfect but i try to be better lol

Hi Sam and welcome to =VG=. I've seen you in the Clafghan server before thanks for registering and posting. I'll reply to your PM re: membership

Hey, Sam! Welcome to the website! I'm glad you like my CLAfghan mission - it's a labor of love! Still a WIP, but I took a small breather once it got to it's current stage. Still to come are some more mission dynamics that may bring in some more players for you to play with.
!cheers

Hi Sam! Thanks for joining the site and thanks for your donation as well man! We've got allot of cool Arma stuff going on and we could definitely use the help getting it noticed. Oh and nice avatar man!

s/f

thanks all , nice to know you and very thanks to SemlerPDX for his work on CLAfghan , i love your edit of TFOR and enjoy at all new version.

special thanks to Minimalaco & Robster for CLAfghan maps , its the most realistic afghan map on Arma2 .

i just play ARMA , since 2001 and ofp , i have BF 3 but i don't like i try to buy BF2 to play PR with VG , i have played this and forgotten hopes in 2006 or 2007.

see you later , all

welcome mate! good to have another ARMA player on board!

Sam LAN_WROTE ...

hi =VG= , i'm Sam a french soldier who like to play with you on ArmA 2 , live on the french riviera (S-E of france) , have 35 years old , im signal operator in 21 RimA (french mariners) , im enjoy to know your community and want to be a =VG= member if you accept me.

if you have any question , ask me.

p.s: my english is not perfect but i try to be better lol

:) dont worry about your english. you're doing well ;)
its only minor faults, which i'd make too when trying to speak french.
welcome aboard :)

hi sam! i remember when you wanted to play unsung with us. the problem was the microphone not you! ? mean maybe you have some mistakes but i think it's very difficult to speak english if you are learning it. i have big problems, too when i speak english! so don't worry be happy :) man i really want to play unsung with you :D

yes charry , have some problem with my mic , its ok now , i come this week end to play , hope to see you and all.

Sam LAN_WROTE ...

yes charry , have some problem with my mic , its ok now , i come this week end to play , hope to see you and all.

nice mate! and don't forget to download the map mbg vietnam :D

Welcome to the site Sam!

Had to leave PR before you joined yesterday. Hope to see you on the virtual battlefield soon though

hi =VG= , just to inform community a little on my situation in real life lol ! at the moment i make my exit of my actual house to another in same town "frejus" normally i have the key of the new appartment next monday the 21 may.but im not sure for how many times have not a ADSl connection perhaps 10-15 days , but don't worry i'll be back to play with you and perfect my english lol, see you later all!

No sam! tell them to hurry up eh

Welcome Sam. You picked the place to be. The blokes around here keep the best gaming house around.