Sign in to follow this  
Guest STYX

Membership

Guest STYX
I would like to thank you guys for being so kind and helpful while gameing.And wanted to know what it will take to ne a full member.

to slug it out for as long as i have -__- lol.

there is a thread hanging around these parts somewhere giving details on the criteria you need to fulfill in order to join, and at the end of that it's upto their own discretion. a vote will also take place where every active =VG= member must vote yes in order for you to join.

Murder

To become a VG member you must show that you are interested and get to know everyone here. Here's a more detailed post about it: http://veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1219

:)

Welcome, Styx! Keep hangin around, we are a very tight clan as we do so much more than the average clan does. Get to know who we are, why we are, and what we are. We are all about the social gaming experience, and growing a place for gamers to be social and play many, many games. More than a club - a brotherhood.
!cheers

Hey STYX welcome man. I think everyone said it already. Hang out, make us your home, invest yourself into our community and we'll eventually invite you into the Clan once we know you're not here today...gone tomorrow. We're looking for members that plan to stick around and help us grow into an even larger community. But most of all, we need to trust you. Thanks for signing up, we're all watching you now. !yes

Guest STYX
lol not worried about being watched. I will mostly be on Sundays and some Mondays depending on my work schedule. I have been friends with Orion and Vicious for 12 years and belonged to the old MC clan with them. I many play Bf2,2142 and bad company. See you guys around.