Sign in to follow this  
Reaper

[moved] Introducing myself :)

Thanx :)

Had a great time gaming with a few regular faces now (regular for me anyway) on the CLAghan server.....Jarema=VG, PITN, Pierovich, and of course me, REAPER LOK :) Thanx for the mini in game tutorials Jarema :)

The server and missions are spot on and very enjoyable but so much better with a group of us.....I hope to see this server grow back to what I hear was once a busy home for ArmA fans. See you all on the battlefield!!

SavageCDN =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Thanks for the feedback Reaper.. oh and watch for Jarema if he wants you to get into his van for 'some nice candy' run very fast...very far

oh.....I see, now it all makes sense! I was wondering why when I was prone in the bushes he kept telling me that he has my rear....yikes ;)

Great Convoy mission last night on the CLAfghan server!!! Really nice to see a regular crew gaming together, working as a team and sharing a few laughs along the way!

I hope to see you all online this weekend......most if not all guests on the VG server compliment the map/missions and people playing. Very happy that I stumbled upon this community :)

Both Pierovich and myself have been friends for over 8 years and just made the stride or massive jump into the world of ArmA and PC gaming!! I have to say that I was one of those guys who thought the console would eventually deliver the type of game I was looking for...you know, tactics, realism etc etc.

I was wrong (so far) and am hooked on Arma and the layers of complexity it offers if you care to take the time and effort.

We are still a little green regarding the mechanics and details but have a strong sense of team play and strategy. So far the guys at VG gaming have been tremendous help and very patient....most appreciated :)

We are playing CLAfghan everyday (and night).....join us!!!!

Cool.. yeah consoles are great for certain gaming experiences but realism and tactics probably aren't one of them :)

I haven't been playing much of anything recently due to work kicking my ass and the wife complaining.. but hope to have more time this week to join you!!