Sign in to follow this  
dustyrhodes

Just saying Hi

Hello everyone. Diasbled Vet (Back and PTSD) and former Cop and Correctional Officer. I play Battlefield 3, Tiger Woods 2012, and DCS A10 at the time. Griff turned me on to this site and it is a pleasure to have served and a pleasure to be here. I hope I can help people in the sims and games I play.

Hi Dusty,

Welcome to the site! Always glad to see another motivator join the site OORAH!

We play all of those games and more. I suggest you get BMS if you don't have it already, it's what most of us fly. Basically it's an F-16 version of A-10C.

Hope to get some games in with you and thanks again for joining us! And thanks to you as well Griff !yes

s/f

I was a long time Falcon lover but it grew long in the tooth for me. I love the HOG in DCS and I am patiently waiting for Combat Helo. Besides not having a Dynamic Campaign, DCS is very enthralling (yeah I used the word enthralling :) ). And I love the HOG. Thanks for the welcomes. Griff has had nothing but good things to say about the people here. I look forward to playing sims/games with you all.

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Welcome to the website, bro! !fans
DCS, eh? Have you seen this sick vid by Chaz? My favorite....makes me want to get the game (and the Thrustmaster HOTAS!):

This video ROCKS THE CASBAH! It shows the reasons I play DCS A-10.