Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sgt-barclay

allreet guys

16 posts in this topic

hey guys names jamie (sgtbarclay) play on ur server a lot on pr thought i would finaly sign up to ur site am from scotland edinburgh been playing pc games about 10 year now and still keep runing back to bf2 and pr lol would love join the clan as u guys have some shit hot team work going on

Welcome to the site man! Thanks for taking the time to join us!

s/f

Hey Barclay forgot to post this, have a look http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1219

good meet use all cheers mate ill be on the pr one in about 30 min or so ive racked up over 80 hrs at least hope see u all soon and on the ts as well but wife no letting me use it at the moment but i will be on a fair bit

Welcome to the website, brother! Glad you could finally make it.

If your anything like me, a year ago when I first got here, you're all like "shit, this is a hell of a site!".

Check out this months Arcade Competition! =VG= Has some awesome prizes up this month!

!cheers

welcome to the site mate! good to have a scot hanging around :P i miss the accent, useto live up in the Shetlands a long time ago. now i'm in NZ :P

anyway welcome to the site, hope to catch you around on Arma or PR when i D/L it. enjoy your stay with us :)

Murder.

cheers buddy hope see u around as well big change from there to nz but i would have to say defo for the good hahaha

and without the force 10 gales, epic sea voyages and freezing climate lol.

i miss Up Helly Aa though. that's awesome

one my exs lived there when her dad was based on one shetland islands she loved it there exept the hole day trip to aberdeen to get food shopping