Sign in to follow this  
Gunfighter

[moved] Army Aviation Sounding off

Whats going on gentlemen?!

Currently serving as a powertrain repairer in an Apache unit in Arizona. I am a Spec-4 and have been since Dec. I ve been in for two years now (in Feb), and have been enjoying it for the most part. I am working torwards my stripes and leading my guys in my backshops. I currently serve in a State mission regarding the Border security question.

For gaming, I fly DCS A-10C, and also FSX pretty regularly. When I feel like slinging some lead from a bullet launcher (heard that one from a new guy today), Im on playing Battlefield 3, and loving the B2K maps.

I look forward to seeing all of you on any of these platforms, if you have any questions, hit me up on my AKO (joshua.p.walden2@us.army.mil), or here on the forums if you just wanna shoot the shit, fly, play a few, or meet up in town.

Above the Best!

Welcome to the party, bro! You've certainly found the right place for PC gaming! Awesome to hear about your career in the Army - sounds like your have some great goals.

Lol..."bullet launcher". Heh, the Warthog's one of them too, but it flies.

!fans See you around, mate!

Hey Gunfighter welcome to VG! We have a good mix of games we play so you won't have a hard time finding something going on. Do you have Falcon BMS 4? That is what we're flying most around here. If you don't have it, we can help you get installed and set up. it's a great flight sim. Project Reality is another main stay around here, so if you plan on sticking around, you might want to get PR as well !yes

Welcome Aboard!

Blud