Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Gaz

Gaz

Wazzup lads Its gaz here found you lads in the insurgency server you got going and just couldent stop but play in their. Admins are awsome constantly fun to play with and to be a pain for, my spelling is terrible my grama is not so great eather. im already on TS with you lads and thats about it. Cya all latters!2cool

Hi Gaz, welcome to the site. When you get a chance please fix your profile info, you've entered your info wrong and it's reporting errors. See you on the Battlefield.

s/f

Welcome to =VG= !cheers

Not sure about anyone else but I got a PM for each reply to this thread including a PM with Gaz' profile info?? Strange.... !dntknw

SavageCDN LAN_WROTE ...

Welcome to =VG= !cheers

Not sure about anyone else but I got a PM for each reply to this thread including a PM with Gaz' profile info?? Strange.... !dntknw

You should have a PM explaining this.

Gaz LAN_WROTE ...

Wazzup lads Its gaz here found you lads in the insurgency server you got going and just couldent stop but play in their. Admins are awsome constantly fun to play with and to be a pain for, my spelling is terrible my grama is not so great eather. im already on TS with you lads and thats about it. Cya all latters!2cool

BOOBIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! :D