• Announcements

• =VG= Double_13

Red Tide Part IV   05/21/2017

OPERATION "RED TIDE" PART IV 27 May 7pm GMT More info here.
=VG= Eclipse002

Hey yaal

10 posts in this topic

Hey...euhm,where to start...well im 35,im from Belgium...i speak Dutch,French,English and a bit of German...very handy if people are calling you names in an other language and you can reply them :-) they are always amased :-):-)

Been playing for a while now on Veterans Gaming server and must say i find myself comming back,meaning youre doing something good.

I was in a clan in 2004 but that was for the battlefield 1942 mod desert combat (aaaaages ago ) Clan is no more...and i miss the friendship that you can have in such clans.
Then BF2 came out but not many clanmembers liked that game...strangly i didnt either ( bloody arty f'es thing up) but then PR came and it changed my playing experience,man i can say im addicted to it.

My nickname is Eclipse002...or Clippy for my friends.
Im a good all rounder and i obey rules and commands.

So...donno if you need more info..but thats it for now.

Cheers

Welcomè, man. u Sound like an experienced player ;)

WIsh u good luck!

Thanks for the support man. I look forward to playing with you. If you need anything let me know. Do you have XFire?

Blud

Welcome to the fourms man. Xfire is dman248 same as the name, add me if you want to.

Yes sir i do have an Xfire account... its under clippie

Holy crap...this is ages ago :-)

Im 42 now. :-)

And im still a gamer...weird...guess the retirement home is gonna be filled with old gamers some day :-D

Sorry to "bump" this old post :-)

Holy necrosis, Batman!  This is damn old!  Funny thing, I started out on BF1942 Desert Combat Mod too!  Back then, I think I played on the Old Farts Gaming server.

Yea, Clippy - ours will be the first generation with gaming PC's, Playstation's and Xbox's in the game room of the nursing homes.  By then, I'm sure we'll all be playing Battlefield: Civil War and eating mushed up Doritos and drinking "Ensure" cocktails on ice.

:sarcastic_hand: