Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Admin ban posts/player ban avoidance

Nerojr

I can't seem to find the admin ban posts thread, if you guys could stick it the the main page that would be great or link to it.
Can't access at the moment, but any admins who see Food_Stamps_EBT in the PR VG Server please ban immediately, he tked a player in front of me and then left the server to avoid the ban, this happened 2015-05-18

Thanks guys!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

site search for it or google search it with quotes around the word veterans-gaming...

"veterans-gaming" admin ban outlanders

will probably do it in this case. If that happens to any thread that drops off the top 10 (which we cannot control), just google like above with some key words you remember from the thread - it will come up in the top 5, we get crawled a lot by google.
!hi

...and here's a direct link to the thread you requested, just remember the tip ^
http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?37095.last

PR Admin Jedi can use site search (Search VG) to get quick info about these forum posts that are presently difficult to find in the forum list for some people (or just blank pages of forum posts lists - that's what I see. ug).

Say this is you, playing PR and you notice something, "Hmmm - the name Bottio sounds familiar. Was he banned or something?"

Site search says:

Remember to use the Force, Jedi Masters!
!gam

**On that note, I could add it to the quick site links at the very bottom of the webpage, Perhaps under Helpful Links - we could call it PR Admin Reports and you'd never have to worry about the Top 10 posts or it dropping off that list.

Edit: done and done. PR Admin Ban Report link can be found at the bottom of any page on the site now, under Helpful Links
!cheers