Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] falcon 4

wolfdogg

Hello all, my first post here.

I used to fly with VFS 248th Diamond Dogs ran by Tomcat (Larry Kudla), I still hail this flag loyally all these years. I am looking for a new squad to join, but also i have some work i need to finally share.

During my stay as Colonel Wolfdogg I became quite an accomplished pilot, but also I maintained portions of the website(as i am a professional LAMP developer), and (the reason im creating this topic) put together some falcon 4 files creating a yet-to-be-released complete installation package incorporating all the existing cockpits i could get my hands on, and enabled them on that version. I named the Falcon 4 mod Falcon 4 VNATO, since at the time we invented VNATO we were just starting up and hosting cross squadron "VNATO" F4 tactical war operations.

This F4 VNATO mod incorporates alot of old cockpits, alot to list right now, since i have forgotten all of them. I can tell you, some of them are F5, F14, F15, C-130, F117 i believe, and several others. These cockpits enable support flights to be able to fly with the proper cockpits enabled.

My question is, is there any more interest for this, so i can finally share these files with the community, and is there any one interested in helping me take this package to the next level so it can be used in one of the popular versions used nowadays?

I hope to find the time to fly some time in the next few months when i get my stuff up and running and get my Saitek X52 with an ailing rudder axis switch repaired or replaced.

Yours,
Colonel Wolfdogg248th

(can somebody please edit the poll change the f$ to F4 :-)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Polls cannot be edited. If you want, you can edit your post, copy all the text - I can delete the thread, then you can re-post this thread and paste your content back into the text field - and re-create the Poll. And then "preview" maybe before finally posting...