Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

THe arma 2 insurgency server

Jappie2

Hi guys,

I've been on the arma 2 insurgency server for quite a while now, and i really enjoy playing there.
But lately, a lot of jerks have joined, and started ruining the experience. this has happened quite a lot.
Those people are banned now, but it seems that a lot of people have given up playing on the server.
i would like to ask verybody: if you have any spare time, please, join that server. it still is fun, but mostly it's just me playing on my own.
Hope to see you soon :)
-Jappie2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jappie2,

I have noticed the numbers are down for the Insurgency server... I think with Arma 3 being released a lot of players are trying that out.

What if we try and setup and 'event' for Insurgency? Pick a Friday or Saturday, we can make an announcement here.. and get a bunch of VG members and regular players to join as squad leads and fill the server. I think that could be a lot of fun.