Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

War Thunder anyone have it?

Maverick_667th

The graphics are amazing. Even better than Falcon or DCS. The game is still in beta phase but it's free!! You can buy extras for it vs earning stuff but its alot of fun. The ground battles and flying planes in realistic mode is not setup yet but arcade is and it's not bad. If we get alot of guys that have it maybe we can get it's own thread on it. http://warthunder.com/en/play-for-free?r=glispa14

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah! I got a well trained British squad in a Hurricane and a few medium bombers (Beufort FTW!)

You can find the Aussies' playing it often, too - jump in TS3 and we'll get some flights going. Can't wait till it's out of BETA and we don't have to fly against aircraft in other classes/eras. I hate getting shot down by that Me262 while flying a Bi-Plane.
!lol

I play almost everyday. The in-game economy is so bad now, I haven't really been playing lately. The turned it from a fun time into a grind. Anyways I fly rank 6 Luftwaffe, 8 British , 6 American, and 4 Russian. I gave up on the Japanese after they nerfed the turn rates :P