Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Bad accident

ORION

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why you pay attention when you drive in the snow and dont stray 2 feet into the median where all the ice is. Ive driven 2-3 hours most weekends to go skiing for a few years when i lived in colorado, and id see at least a car or two flipped in the middle of the road and many others crashed off the side every single time i went up. people just cant drive on normal roads, and when you add ice they get even worse. also, people in suvs like to drive 70 with ice on the road cause they're arrogant. and due to suvs flipping so easily, they do horrible in the snow contrary to what their drivers think.

oh my god. thats horrible. i know how hard it is to get your vehicle under control after sliding...
ok, i'm only driving my bike, but i always did that in winter with ice and snow too and trained how to not let it get out of control after sliding...
my brother had a car accident in a right turn. he triwed to take over a bus and there was gravel on the rim of the road and he just slided against a tree.
you should never underestimate the power of gravel or snow.
from how many parts were flying, i guess they might hardly have survived.

• 4 months later...