Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Checking In! HeadShot_Kill_Bill

bill_golf2000

Hey Men!

I wanted to check in with all of you. I have been away for a while. Life and planning a wedding has been taking a lot of my time and have not been able to play and with you guys for a while. I miss all of you and the friendships I have made in our community. My best friends Dave and Oman (Nick), I hope you are doing well! I miss you guys. ALLAH SNACK BAR!! I will be around and be check in from time to time and hope to be playing soon. Melon, I hope you are doing well and making great things happen with our games! Poffader, I hope school is doing well for you! Sempler, I hope you and your family are healthy and are happy! BLUD, I wish you and yours all the best! I will be around and will check in from time to time and wish you all the best.

Rangers Lead the Way,

HeadShot_Kill_Bill

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy Bill!

Good to hear from you! I didn't hear anything from Oman a long time. If you see him tell him it would be nice if he got a chance to play with us again. We miss you both. He was the one who started the vote for me. I never forget this.

I wish you and your wife all the best. VG is our common home. We are pleased when you are back!

Greetings
Speirs