Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Life or something like it.

ViciousMC

Well guys I know I have not been around a whole lot and some of you have not been seeing me. Well life has been very busy for me. As some of you know my wife separated from me about 11 months ago and threw my life into chaos. Well it is better in some ways and worse in others. The simple run down is I got a better job that has almost doubled my income. In the next week or 2 I will be moving into a 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom house with 2 bonus rooms, one is almost the size of the master bedroom and the other is a small 6 X 8 room off the front entry. Not a closet but more like a mud room of sorts.... In any case it will be kick ass. Huge front room and dining room and a large yard. It will be awesome. The only down side is it is taking every penny I have so for the first few weeks my daughter and I will probably be living off Top Ramen and or the like. I will have internet set up only because they will bill me so I can at least get on and play some.

As for the whole X thing...well I guess it is simple there. I avoid her and she doesn't seem to care about me in the least. I hate it but there is nothing I can do so I stay away and do my best to live on. What else can I do? Enough about that though. There is no use dragging in on and on if I can help it. Needless to say I will have a place of my own soon and will spend more time coming around.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some women are bitches some aren't, I'm not saying your X is, but you will find the one you want to share your experiences (maybe less computer stuff) with.
In my opinion life doesnt make any sense without women, I cant explain it but that's the way it is.
also acknowledge that I'm really drunk now so everything I say must be the truth :)

+ that house of yours sounds really fabulous! mind if I come sleep there a ''couple'' of times?

Just dont give up... live is like a roller coaster it goes allways up and down... a time ago my girl leave me too and i was more then sad all my plans with her was over and i looks like i had now more future ...but i go on and after a while i meet that girl ... she is perfect and we get marriage this year ... you see it goes up and down the whole time... good luck man you find a new way, the new home is a good start and it sounds like a pretty place

absolutely right! ups and downs will be and whenever you lose something, you have your hands free to go get something else.
i'm glad i didnt give up when life really kept kicking me when i was already down. i would've missed such great times. i would've missed seeing my nephews and wouldnt have met so many nice people.
whenever god (or whatever higher power of the universe) closes a door, it always opens another - maybe sometimes we're too frustrated to look for another door and keep standing infront of the one that was just closed.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
Dr. Seuss - US author & illustrator (1904 - 1991)

I sympathize with you.

I married my high school sweetheart - thought it would be forever, we even had a baby. But, divorce was in our future, and it took many years of patience and separation for us to become friends again. There is no one on this planet who knows me better than her, and though we've grown over the years, we both agree on one thing -
We are both nuts and divorce was the right choice, especially for our daughter. Kids don't need to be around needless drama.

I'd be lying if I said we didn't both love each other still, but we know the futility of trying to live together.

Tragic... c'est la vie

Hang in there bro, you are not alone! See you soon!
!fans

Oh I have done the partying and am getting to the end of it being fun. Or at least as fun as it was. It is always nice to do but I like living a bit quieter. More at a home of my own soon. Because when I get this place, which should be next week, for the first time in many years I will not be living under someone else. It will be my home. I can't explain how good that will feel but I am sure a few of you will understand the feeling.

I can say that I am seemingly in the same situation as you and your X Semler. My X is my high school sweet hears and I hope that we do work it out but I see it going the way you described. But we shall see. I am going to live and do my best. If my X's paths cross with mine and better things happen I will not complain in the least. I am expecting the worst and preparing for it though. No use putting effort into something one sided right?