Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Master at arms.

=VG= OniBlood1986

So basically I am starting a thread about guns, For what reason you may ask?! Well I want to share my knowledge and what brands to buy and answer any question I can. Like what kinda ammo to use , rail system, optics and general weapon safety and maintenance.

I have been into guns since I was 6 years old, and my father has given me a vast knowledge of operating all sorts of weapon along with survival and hunting. My first lesson was to always treat a gun like it loaded, Always check for the safety to be on as well as making sure the chamber was clear. Why? Well its simple you don't want to discharge a firearm in your home or on a cold range. I have a concealed carry permit and soon will have a ATF stamp to allow me to own suppressed firearms

If there is anything you wish to know post and I will try and help you out.

Here are some of my firearms.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No It's a mosin that I turned into a scout rifle.

Edit: Current firearms I own: Walther PPS 9mm ,Saiga 12, WASR-10, Remington Model 700 .270, ruger 10/22 w/bull barrel.
Future firearms: Glock 17, Some sort of 1911(use to have a rock Island arms 1911) Maybe another 10/22 tactical or mini 14 tactical.

What the magazine box Castor? ViciousMC 300 win mag is a great round for hunting, Also I had built years ago a tactical 870 which I trade for my Rock Island arms 1911. Been looking for a new home defense shotgun might have to get another 16"barrel 870.

While on the subject of Remington fire arms, They make really good pump action shotguns(beside the 887) Its mid tier and reasonably priced. And the Model 700 bolt action rifle is a mid to higher tier firearm(also note m40 sniper rifle was a Remington), They are chambered in several different rounds including .308, .270 etc.... Both these weapons have seen actions in the USA military and police through out the world.

Here is another weapon system I have fired up to 100-500 yards on a silhouette target, This is a AR30 .338, Grouping was around 1-2inch at 500 yards and at closer range I could put a round in the same hole as the first. Note that the .338 has the longest confirmed kill shot. Real solid round but cost of it is anyway from $60-$100 for a box of 20 rounds. Any rifle that fires with round can cost up too $1500 and up depending on the company.

Edit:Over penetration? I am not using slugs for home defense , Bird shot and custom made loads for home defense work very well, And I don't know about you but if I am woken up in the dead of night I am not gonna be that great of a shot with a pistol I want a sure thing. Pistol ammo can have just as much of a issue with over penetration. If my life is in danger I want make sure my first shot disables who ever putting my life in danger.

Rifles

.22 Weihrauch HW45 air pistol-single shot-iron sights
.22 Webley Vulcan air rifle-single shot-scoped
.22 Weihrauch HW80 air rifle-single shot-scoped
.22 Sako Finfire rimfire bolt action 10 shot mag. x2-scoped
.22-250 Remington 700 vssf bolt action,stainless,5 shot floor plate mag.

Shotguns

.410 Remington 1100 3 shot fix choke s/a -iron sights
12 bore Beretta Urika camo 3 shot multi choke s/a -iron sights
12 bore Beretta Game o/u 2 shot fix choke -iron sights

all my rifles/shotguns are used for hunting/pest control,each one serves it's purpose,privately owned hand guns are no longer allowed in the U.K by law.