Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

ButtKicker

PanamanianDevil

A gaming friend of mine told me about the ButtKicker about a year ago but they've been out of stock for quite some time until now. If anyone is interested you better jump on it before they're gone again. These are used in reputable theaters like IMAX. I just picked up the wireless sofa version and will use it with my home theater and attached gaming pc. (my pc runs to my Yamaha AV receiver).

http://www.thebuttkicker.com/gaming/index.htm

This guy has is set way too high but you'll get the idea...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've looked into this before. This thing is amazing! Imagine the level of immersion especially with these war games we play! I've jumped in my seat already, quietly sneaking near enemy territory with friends online, and BAM! Man Down!

If the sound also came from my seat, I think I'd get in a habit of covering it with plastic (if you get my drift) !haha

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I've looked into this before. This thing is amazing! Imagine the level of immersion especially with these war games we play! I've jumped in my seat already, quietly sneaking near enemy territory with friends online, and BAM! Man Down!

If the sound also came from my seat, I think I'd get in a habit of covering it with plastic (if you get my drift) !haha

Yep! I was so amazed at HOW the ButtKicker works I turned around and bought another one. I have the wireless theater version on my home theater and I loved it so much I just ordered the Gamer2 version for a zero gravity chair I plan to get.

The ButtKicker isn't just a rumble pack... it reverberates low tones perfectly. In other words, like when you're driving a tank you feel the nuances of the engine going up and down as you throttle it. If someone hits you with an AT round YOU KNOW IT! It really exceeded my expectations of what it does. Now the wireless theater version (that I just purchased) is out of stock. The Sim version (which is what I was going to buy for my chair) is now sold out. The Gamer2 version luckily was still in stock so I grabbed one of those.