Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

So close.

ViciousMC

Well guys I am sorry I have not been around in the forums but life is being hard. I am still dealing with the whole separation thing. I have been getting on to play BF BC2 with some of the guys though. I do have good news, I will be getting a place of my own pretty soon. As long as everything goes to plan I will be getting a 2 bedroom 1 bath 1200sq foot apartment in the beginning of April. I might not have internet for the first month because all of my money it going to be getting the place but I will have it. So for the month of April I might not be around but I will be back. It will just be a matter of time. I think it is only about 40 bucks a month but I don't know if it has to be installed or there is cable there already so it just needs to be activated. I am going to call the cable company and see what needs to be done on Monday. So who knows. I might be around I might not. Lol. I will admit life is hectic so I am not sure of much. In any case I just wanted to give you guys a shout out and let you know I am still around.

=VG= ViciousMC

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest airbornealways
Vicious,
Though we don't know each other. Sorry to hear about what life has set before you. At least you are working your way through it. Stay positive, though I am guessing at times that is hard to do.

See you when you get things situated.