Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

NAME CHANGE! Suomikeizari -> Castor

suomikeizari

This thing has annoyed me for so long due to the fact that my Nickname is hard to pronounce for anyone non Finnish and due to it being my nickname for a decade (i was 7 when i started useing it). so I'm changeing my nick name.

SuomiKeizari -> Castor

name might variate from game to game but ''Castor'' will stay as a part of it. due to the difficulty to change names on BF2 my PR name will stay the same.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats sad to read SuomiKeizari,i have also had my nick name " Dozzer " ..." UK.D-Dozzer " all through my school days and clan days while playing BF2 all those years ago
46 years later i wouldn't change it for nothing or no one,pronounced " Doz...Zer " or " Doz " not dozer/dosser/doozer etc etc

strangely though i am not using it here,i to have addressed the name change before discovering VG and brought it here
in the hope it will bring me better game play and find new friends and it has.

i would'v been clad to pronounce your name correctly if i were educated on how to get the pronunciation right,
am sorry and i apologize for my ignorance

Good Luck with you new tag Castor !thankyou

it's funny how the nick stays around eh? I've had this one since playing Unreal Tournament way back when.. it was actually Reggie Savage (a hockey player) but it got shortened to just Savage. The CDN thing came about from the first clan I joined playing Strike Force (uT mod)