Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BLuDKLoT

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you!

I'm screwed. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150281/REVEALED-Hundreds-words-avoid-using-online-dont-want-government-spying-you.html?ICO=most_read_module

TortiaBoy =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

so now I can't say "I'm sick"

"I need to to go to the dock/port/airport"

"lets go across the bridge"

or "I'm so smart"
without the government spying on me? lol

yup. As a matter of fact, you just did....and they already are.

!lol

That's a very loose definition of the term "spying". If you post something in the public domain, expect people to read it. :shrug:

Guest AirborneAlways
To me it looks like standard smoke screen. As you look at that list you see words you expect them to be looking for. Then the rest are just those types of word that you go between "ok maybe" and "are you kidding."

To keep people from really knowing you give them way much more than the expect. Let the people worry about which ones are really watch words.

:D when i call a friend if i can come over and we have a beer, i ask him if i should bring anything, he almost always answers "dont forget the cocain and the whores!" just to make sure we are being heard by some officer :D

What really boggles me is all the weather words on the list. I can only come to one conclusion! WEATHER CONTROLLING MACHINES! *raaaaaaaaaaage* I'ma tsunami your asses with lightning and snow! Oh crap! Someone's at my door!

BLuDKLoT =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I'm screwed. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150281/REVEALED-Hundreds-words-avoid-using-online-dont-want-government-spying-you.html?ICO=most_read_module

ditto lol