Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Renainn

All Veterans a Call to Arms

To My Fellow Veterans,

Most of you know me to be very pro Veteran and America. I ran across something that is very disturbing to me, the out right targeting of our Veterans by our government. I am still researching it, but so far it appears to be true.

I wanted to post this as most of us in VG and our friends are Veterans and current serving military. All need to know about this so we can get our representatives to do their jobs and get this stopped!

I am talking about Operation Vigilant Eagle. This is being conducted by the FBI and DHS at the order of the president. I will post several links for you to read and learn for yourself.

We as Veterans and Citizens of this country must take action to defend ourselves AND our Constitution AND our Country from these individuals currently serving in the highest offices of this country.

Thank you,
Dave Forrest
Veteran
A31, 3rd PLT, A CO, 3/66 BN, 2nd AD, Desert Storm

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2013/06/operation-vigilant-eagle-profiles-our-veterans-and-gives-legal-cover-for-treating-them-as-jihadists-2446798.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123992665198727459.html

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/05/obama-war-on-free-speech-targets-our-vets-operation-vigilant-eagle.html

The links are posted below.

Holy shit! so they are using it as an excuse to investigate any vet under the guise of "watching extremists" which they now call anyone who returns from war, not just asshole racists? Fuck that shit....

I'm sure they'll just use this discussion as an excuse to haul all us gamers off. Fucking bullshit.

All Veterans returning home from active duty should not be treated the way you are.You guys put your lives on the line for your country and this is how they treat you. They send you over there and I am sorry for what they are doing to the Veterans.To all Veterans a big thank you for your service

Reinann don't worry about that man, anyone not supporting his own ''team'' is outright silly :)

I really hope this gets sorted out, it's ridiculous how badly veterans are being treated all around the world.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone watching Homeland who decided upon this, just as 24 was used to justify torture/advanced interrogation.

Funny thing is, I received ZERO responses when I contacted the Senate and House Reps for my area. They spoke about the farmers bill, but not one word about Operation Vigilant Eagle or Obama's role in Benghazi, the IRS, or the blatant attacks upon those testifying before Congress.

I can't read this stuff it makes me too angry. Canadian gov't is pretty good when it comes to our vets.. I used to volunteer with the local Legion to help vets get online and setup with a computer and email address.

When I hear about this sort of thing I cringe.. .I just hope it turns out to be untrue or mis-reported. But I have my doubts...

It's all true and even getting worse. This shit is just the tip of the iceberg! If you only knew all the other shit you'd be shocked! I should make a thread with all the facts I've accumulated about our current state of the union.

I'm shocked, but i saw things like that coming. It looks like ACTA etc were just the first strike of a worldwide conspiracy and this is the second action. I fear the worst and hope it can be turned down, but i know that most leaders of countries all around the world are just puppets played by a powerful group that hides in the background. I dont think its a fascist/racist plan or religiously motivated. its most likely much bigger than what we can already see.
in any cause, we must stand up for our rights or they'll win.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson"
"The man who would choose security over freedom deserves neither.
Thomas Jefferson"

stay aware and inform as many as you can.

Nvram =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Now he wants to support Al Quadia in Syria against Assad

well, the USA invested a lot of money and weapons into Al Quaida to have them fight off the russians, so why not use them again now - soudns logical, but also ridiculously funny and sad at the same time.

i know someone who's father had a small business and was a lower rank member of the illuminati and she told me about soem of their methods and also that what she told me was only the point of the iceberg - also because her father couldnt know much because of his low rank. so if what he experienced there on local politics and local economy might aswell be going on in global politics and global economy: as a member you get supported and have huge benefits, but at the cost of others and you're selling your soul and if you cant bear to witness that any longer and quit or talk about what's going on, they crush your business, dishonour your name.
so that's what happens whenever a politician talks the truth and makes decisions to help the people, he gets crushed by them (not neccesarily the illuminati, but there are even mightier groups).

Ihope you're not too much afraid of the NSA t owrite any more comments on this hot topic. ;-)