• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Murderface0151

Help

I need some ideas for weapons boys, Metro and mightyape (NZ Computer store kinda thing) is doing this mint giveaway for a beast computer box http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/competitions/1028881.Win-a-gaming-PC-rig-with-Metro-Last-Light/

any ideas what you could bring forth to aid me in my design? the comp is, "If you were stuck in the post-apocalyptic Moscow Metro system, what kind of weapon would you cobble together?"

Well, it'd be a stick of some sort with a lighter attached to the end of it which would then be attached to my belt. That combined with my ass and I got myself a MOTHERFUCKING FLAMETHROWER

Nailer:

1. Take a nailgun like this:
2. Add rudimentary iron sights on it.
3. Upgrade the size of the nails and mag in the guns to railroad nail size.
4. Add a stock, longer barrel and a fore grip like this to it
5. Make it look all Soviet and rusty, most parts including the foregrip should be made of bent metal, wood and such.
6. make a gas tube come out of the right side and a add a backpack with about 2 to 3 small gas bottles.

unfortunately I cant model this due to lack of knowledge but hopefully you like the idea and can accomplish it!

2nd Idea, Scrap gun:

1. Take a normal shotgun with one barrel.
2. Replace the barrel with a large piece of sturdy pipe.
3. As ammunition you use kind of a tin cans (that fit the barrel snuggly) with a primer and filled with gunpowder, the barrel will be filled with scrap metal.

BOOM anything in front of you will be so filled with scrap metal that he/she/it wont be able to do SHIT :D