Sign in to follow this  
Bottom86

Bottom68 update

Checked myself out of hospital as i have been told that i have only got between 6 and 12 months left The cancer is too aggressive to be controlled and despite another mammoth surgery, it was unsuccessful. Thanks to all you guys that have cooped with me, i will endeavour to learn ARMA as soon as possible.VG has been a great distraction for me and the donations will still be forthcoming. SMOKING KILLS GUYS, I AM THE LIVING PROOF.

CANCER SUCKS

Bottom out.

the opinions of doctors are not always correct, keep living life bro, don't let this crap slow you down. we'll be here whenever you want or need us man, i look forward to gaming with you, i don't think i've had the pleasure yet.

ahh fuck.. but as Murder said dont give up!

Doctors are wrong sometimes or actually quite often, one gave me 3 wrong diagnoses a month ago, I was pretty wrecked but came back alright.

hope you can still get better dude, and I hope we will see on the battlefield, keep kicking as long as you can!

SHIT Sorry Bottom hang in there as a couple of the other guys said we are here for you I have lost 5 of my Family with cancer all i can say you Bottom is take one day at a time and you have VG Family with you as well

Bottom I have cancer. Nothing like you, I have stage 2 melanoma, but I can somewhat relate. I'd like to see you beat this thing, but I can understand how you feel and we support you no matter what brother. Fight it until you can't fight no more, or get ready for what comes next, it's your fight. Regardless, it's not the end man, but just the beginning of something better. (I'm into Paranormal shit and know for a fact our spirits continue on) You're a brave man and whatever we can do for you (other than being your bro's), all you need to do is ask. As far as donations, that's just amazing you're thinking about us at a time like this. We love you bro and thank you. Hang in there man. You're not alone.

It makes me sad to read this Bottom. I don't even know what I should write. The topic is very difficult. I wish you all the best bro that's for sure!

Looking forward to fun times online - you'll always find fun distractions to life here at VG! I actually think that here, like when I'm up camping, is one of the few places I can truly let go of my cares and be myself.
I hope you find the same thing here.
!hi

yeah, as tank said, i've got some cancer that runs through my dads family as well. Hes lost a few to it, and gotten quite a scare from some rare but reoccuring skin cancer.

Hopefully you enjoy your time here, and if you need anything, thats what we're here for.

Thanks one and all. Your show of brotherhood for your fellow man has touched this old bugger. Iwill get the executor of my Will to continue donations even after i am gone. That ought to spin ya out a bit each month.....hahaha.....sorry , thats my sense of humor, but the donations will continue regardless. PEACE BROTHERS!
bottom out.

All I have to say is wow. I read through this post and on all sides I see nothing but brothers in arms and the spirit of what this clan stands for. I am honored to call you a brother in arms Bottom! Your spirit here will live on and I will personally carry the memories of what is said here to as many people as will listen. Don't give up my friend. Fight for your life. Know that our prayers are with you and many of us will think of your fight daily and send what positive energies we can. Don't go out without a fight. But know that you have left your mark here with us. And here you will live forever!

Oh there is a cancer treatment called Retuckson? It is made from snake venom or something. I will talk to my mother in law who had none Hopkins linphoma. She was suppose to have passed 8 years ago and it helped her greatly. SO I will see if I can get you the info on that!

Very sad to hear this Bottom, but like the guys says. Keep fighting! Mental power is a strong ally aswell. As long as your mind refuses to give up, your body wont!

Stay strong!

I wish only the best for you and your family Lee, I really hope you make it through, I've spent a lot of good times with you.

Thanks for dealing with me, it was an honor to play with you. Get back to me some time I we haven't played a game since you all this started months back. Sorta corny but I really miss hanging out with you.
Get well, you're a man, you can do it

They told my granddad they same thing and its been 10 years! As with my cousin Bobby

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/understandingcancer/angiogenesis
Don't know if you have seen this but figured I'd post it if you haven't, there is also this presentation at a Tedconference that explains fairly well. It has shown good effect in some cases.