Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Outlanders

Zombie Apocalypse

I live about 45 mins from Miami, so my friend sent me that link and asked why I was eating people.

on a serious note, that's pretty crazy. People do some weird things.

I cannot imagine a drug that would cause someone to behave like that, even after being shot. Not even elephant tranquilizer would dope a man so much as to do that.

I'm thinking Umbrella just had their first live trial test...God help us all.

Guest plymike
I heard of this from my friends today, didn't believe them but damn. That would suck to get your face eaten by some cracked out shit for brains partial zombie guy in Miami.

AIN'T THE FIRST TIME!

Ate parts of his roommate because "She was the devil"- Antron Singleton (under the influence of PCP). Anyways apparently PCP has the reputation to do that kind of stuff to people. Read the page it will sound oddly familiar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

Murderface LAN_WROTE ...

Maybe the zombie apocalypse will be a hoard of whacked out PCP addicts lol. that'd certainly make it interesting

if that's the case, at least we don't need to worry about bites being COMPLETELY fatal, and no need to aim for that one, perfect headshot, all they need is a couple to the chest....

Murderface LAN_WROTE ...

few days in rehab should do it lol

rather a few years and with therapy, so they really work up with why they really took those drugs (what they're running away from). otherwise they are having their relapses very soon.