Sign in to follow this  
42oman

[poll] fun at the inland empire air show , at march air force base.

Man did I have a blast this weekend at the air show. 2 outstanding jet teams the patriots and the thunder birds' memorize my eyes as they perform mind boggling aerobatics. Not to mention the world famous black sheep squadron blew me away with the there av-8? demo. The navy came to play as well demonstrating the raw power f 18 super hornet. Seen a bear cat and a p-51, real nice. All in all great day I highly recommend it if you live in southern california. Unfortunately due to budget cuts air show well become bi annual. I'll be going to miramar later this year in san diego, You're all welcome to join me. Have a good day and play hard!

Way cool, man! By far, my favorite is the P-51D Mustang!

Oniblood and I were flying around in these WW2 planes in the Arma 2 "Invasion 1944" Mod, and I was in hog heaven with my Mustang!
When I think of flying in a game, though, I cannot imagine doing it without my TrackIR - moreso than even a joystck. I just look out the window (by moving my head) and keep my eyes on "Jerry" until I get my nose and crosshairs on him. !eatmyuzi

Guest plymike
If I had the choice definitely the F4U Corsair. Longest run production of any piston aircraft, plus, it just looks bad a$$. One of the first planes that could carry rockets, plus an armament of six browning .50's, otherwise up to 4,000 pounds of bombs or napalm. Not to mention the fold up wing design for carriers.