• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
=VG= BLuDKLoT

We want Beer!

There are still many "dry counties" in America, some of the funniest road trip stories come out of them, too. In Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Beer Capital of USA; a city built on Beer, Blatz Beer to be precise - you cannot purchase a can or case after 9pm. Bars are open until 2am, but don't try to buy you a 6-pack to drink in your own home unless you're outside the city limits.

I remember the nightly hustle when the sun would go down - "SHIT! IT'S ALMOST NINE! DO WE HAVE ENOUGH BEER TO LAST THE NIGHT?!?!"

Im sorry guys ...but in germany ....we you can buy 24h a day beer and everything else with alcohol at the gas station, and when they are open in bars, supermarket and everywhere else where you can alcohol. and you can drink it everywhere... not if you drive a car but thats all

1SgMorrison =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

...and you can drink it everywhere...

YEA! Now that's what I'm talking about! I'd expect nothing less from the Beer Capital of the World! !cheers

When I was a boy we traveled to Munich and my Opa took us to a place where they served beer and when they brought the mugs they were like 60 ounces! The Mugs were so big the girls could only carry 2 per hand and my Opa drank like 3 of those things then we went screaming down the autobahn. Fond memories indeed. I think it was the summer before 7th Grade.

In germany you can find a lot of different Beer?s

In Bavaria you find "Weizenbier" ore "Weissbier"
In most parts of Germany they have "Pils"
Around Colone you can find "K?lsch"
In the north i drink a good black Beer (close to Killkenny ore Guines)
And they start a shitload of mixed beers since a few years... Beer with: Cola, Sprite, Redbull, Cherryjuce,Lime,Grapefruite, Cactusfruit,Dragonfruit,Rum-cola ... and i guess they are more

i rember the days of living in Germany and there was a beer all the guys called wife beater when we came back the uk get it sent over sent u loopy good times indeed

yeah, germany is the capitol of beer :) when we were on a class-trip to Munich, we were going to a "Biergarten" and even my teachers drank "eine Ma? Bier" (one litre of beer). we even wandered up to the "Kloster Andechs" (Monastery Andechs) where the Monks are brewing beer. It was great :)

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

you cannot purchase a can or case after 9pm. Bars are open until 2am, but don't try to buy you a 6-pack to drink in your own home unless you're outside the city limits.

lol we have that nation wide :P