Sign in to follow this  
=VG= Ingo

April 2. in Estonia

even worse here, 10cm outside my door :P northern wind is blowing for some reason and it's cold as F*** out there!
i was going to take a cruise at my birthday but i guess not...

lol i was sweating walking around to classes yesterday, was like 80 degrees outside and a little humid. thankfully being close to the beach the weather doesnt get too hot here with the coastal breeze. come visit florida if you dont ever want to see snow again :)

yeah but the summer will make you want to cry, you cant stand outside more than 5 minutes without sweating. i actually miss snow as well from when i used to live on colorado, we would get such great snow there and it would usually be sunny by the afternoon. i dont miss the blizzards or -20 that i saw when i lived in montana though

Outlanders =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

I actually would love to live in a place without winter and snow.

Dont know about the winter cause its always relitivly cold here but people do the rain dance here in hope of snow at winter and it never comes thank god :D so you'd be sorted on that hehe ;)

Same here, that's why I live in Portland, Oregon. Many plants grow through winter, and just now, all the blossoms are coming out, the daffodils are blooming, and the bees from the honey farm south of us are buzzing around the garden.
Of course, we'll have non-stop rain until around the end of May, but still, mild winter all around...

Speirs =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

... Many plants grow through winter ...

Sounds good for me !puffpass

http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/another_profiles/newuser.php?id=731&page=images&album=The_Garden&pic=big_tuhmaters.jpg (friends only link)

....with stems like baseball bats! !cool