Sign in to follow this  
dman248

Diablo 3 lauching May 15th

man I lost a lot of hours to that game when it came out. I'm in Hamilton next weekend where I'll be playing some old school Diablo and Baldur's Gate with some college buddies.

Yes! i have been waiting since diablo 2 for this its been so long. It was supposed to come out in like 2010 but that clearly went to hell. Glad its coming out relitivly soon ;)

it looks like it's going to be pretty legit too. You can criticize Blizzard for everything related to WoW, but as far as SC2 and D3 are concerned, they really did try to make a decent sequel. Granted there have been some major overhauls, especially in the skill tree aspect, but honestly D2 really relied on cookie cutter builds anyways, and the fact that you can apparently now customize and change your skills around seems interesting. Even with the changes, im sure the eventual gameplay will still revolve around spamming skills, killing tons of monsters and getting lots of loot.

was just looking at the site for it, and i'm about to buy it. I mean it looks like they really went all out in making every single aspect of the game from d2 reworked and updated, and then they added a ton of new content. What really looks amazing is the amount of customization you can do now. You can respec your skills at will (likely costing gold though), you can pick these runes for your character than modify your skills to give even more customization. you can now even control the skills on your merc (which look like they have a lot more abilities). it looks like you can now craft weapons and armor from npcs, which apparently have this system where the more you craft or sell to them the more options you get to craft. it just looks like its going to be a lot deeper of a game than diablo1 or 2 was. Also theres new pvp arenas and such, if anyone is interested in that.

i'm trying to get on my friends beta account, if he can figure out how to find his authenticator code lol

ugh i can't download it because blizzard has this stupid fucking downloader that requires open ports to dl a game..even if i turn P2P off it still wont work. And i cant open any ports cause its the school internet.

I already pro-ordered it through Gamestop. Comes with a ton of extras. I have been waiting for this game for way to long. Can't tell you how many times I beat the second game. Blud you so need to put one of the collectors packs up on the arcade and I bet you money that people will play that game to death.

That's what the pack I pre-ordered looks like. $10 bucks is all I had to put down. It was payday and I was taking old games to trade in and well could not resist. Thankfully my wife wants to play it too. Xp

=VG= ORION*MC* LAN_WROTE ...

...Thankfully my wife wants to play it too. Xp...

UNFAIR, my girlfriend wont even look at these games, not skyrim, BF3, and now D3
Where do you find these Women?! TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!

Castor =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

=VG= ORION*MC* LAN_WROTE ...

...Thankfully my wife wants to play it too. Xp...

UNFAIR, my girlfriend wont even look at these games, not skyrim, BF3, and now D3
Where do you find these Women?! TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!!

Well the first thing you have to do is be really good at sex! Second it you have to talk with her about what kinds of games she likes. My wife like RPG style games like Diablo and Bawlders Gate and things like that. She is not a shooter fan like I am. If all else fails you have to go to one of these dating websites where you can tell them that you are a gamer and you want to find a like minded person. Or you can get lucky like me. Xp But being good at making her scream the lords name in vain is a plus. :)

Make that 2 thats lucky Orion, and yeah i gotta say i agree there with ya last post, i'm still trying to decide on pre-ordering for all the bonus gear or just spending the $88x2 on release day, My missus likes a vaiety of games, mainly sims and rpg's but the odd shooter like L4D's and killing floor catch her attention

And we love you. Just imagine a 300 lb 6'1" guy giving a big hug right now. But no kisses. Those are for someone else. (turns head and giggle waves at someone) Xp

You know sometimes I scare even myself!