Sign in to follow this  
sgt-barclay

Falklands war all over again

i don't know how big news this is around the world but the uk ave a island not far from Argentina called Falkland island and there was a big kick off back in the 80's were kick there ass and now thay want start this shit all over again all because we have a new class war ship and our price is stationed there fro 6 mnth the argintians have seem not learnt there lesson from last time and looks like all going kick off again

made a massive up ror in Argentina thow this how started last time because they people wanted the islands back and i cant see us now giving them up as we found oil there

i dunno :) you have to remember that UKs navy is if i dare to say one of the best and the Argentinian navy is mainly fishing ships :D:D. besides the first falklands war was a huge mistake from Argentina. they didnt have a chance at any time and neither will they have these days, and they know it.

they knew it back the 80s but still seem gave it a try the feeling going around as they ant learn from first time lol they all conscripts and old ass planes so can see history repeating it self

That skirmish was done and over in the foolish blink of an eye. It never should have happened. I'm positive both sides learned so much from that, and it will never happen again.

To draw such conclusions over recent findings is not objective at all - it's pointless conjecture, and almost inciting, like the crap we hear on the news. We learn history and know it well so it does not repeat itself. Luckily, these countries aren't run by action news correspondants.

Argentina did place a trade embargo upon the citizens of the Falklands not too long ago guys. the Royal Navy has scrapped all of it's Harriers (Sea Harriers w/e) and are scrapping the flagship of the navy, also merging an aircraft carrier with the FRENCH NAVY. so now the Argies see this n they're like... dubtf we want that eh kuzzzz

ye i was anoy when they scrap the harriers there sitting in raf cottesmore hangers doing fook all but Falklands base is full eqip with euro fighters 1 royal marine reg and 3 army plus army air core and raf personael not going be like when they try it last time with 1 royal marine reg and some ta guys

The UK just wants to show it's muscles in order to keep the oil and gas fields free for British an US oil companies.

With the current situation in the middle east and the financial crysis, no one wants a new confrontation.