Sign in to follow this  
sgt-barclay

would love put vg tag on

To become a member you must be sponsored by someone that is already a member. There is a thread about it in the forum somewhere, i'll look for it and post it here if no one beat me to it.

It takes a while man! Hang in there and play with us for a while and make friends! You will be there! Just be a good team player and I will vote for you once I get to know you! I wish you the best on the server and look forward to playing with you!

Rangers Lead the Way,

=VG= HeadShot_Kill_Bill

yeah man i've been here a while, after a period of time you stop chasing the Tag (though it's always a nice thought hehe) and you start really appreciating the community that has flourished here under the guidance of the =VG= members... just take your time mate, no use rushing these things

As far as I'm concerned, you (and Murderface) are already part of the family. I know the =VG= tags look sexy, and therefore are a thing to be desired, but they represent a deeper level of commitment and site/community involvement. Be sure your motivations are clear, and continue to hang out and get to know each and every member.

Also, give it time; you've only been here just under a month.