Sign in to follow this  
RAM22

CHRISTMAS PICS - EVERYONE WILL PARTICIPATE - OR RISK CASTRATION!!!

Yep, your read it right!! !mental

I'll start:

Nevaeh my grand daughter with her new Tiara

My two daughers, Briana,18(named after me) right foreground, Adrian,28 next to her and me in the background

Me, wife Sherie and grand daughter

Bother-In-Law Steve and Nevah

And Dinner, right, brother-in-law Steve and his wife Leslie, grand daughter between, me in the "KINGS" chair, wife by me and my two daughters on left with wife

Bring it on you SHMUCKS, lol

Hope everyone had a great day and got all the toys you asked for. I didn't, freaking AMAZON never ship my new joystick my daughter ordered!!! !fuk

Brian/RAM22

=VG= BLuDKLoT LAN_WROTE ...

looks like you have a nice family there man, thanks for sharing. we didn't do pictures this year, sorry man.

Ahhh, bummer, I wanted to see your CHEERY 'ole mug shot this year, BAH

RAM22

Guest =VG= Raptor902
no pics here either, just a couple of long boring days, and a gain of $160 into my wallet :)

The calm before the storm. Left to right: brother-in-law, wife (cindy), nephew, son (liam), daughter (mackenzie), neice, mother-in-law and finally my sister-in-law.

Mackenzie getting the automated dog that she wanted but didn't let anyone know about until 3 days ago. Almost got in a fight at Toys-R-Us with another dad when i jumped in front of him to get the last one of the shelf! Too slow sucker!!

Liam in his new pajamas. He looks alot happier than i used to be when i got clothes for christmas.

Liam having some "christmas cheer" with dad at the dinner table.

Merry christmas everyone!! Please don't castrate me... i might need it again one day...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHoooooooooooooooooooooo

I knew You'd come through, okay, some of my faith is restored. BUT only for Canadian Dudes, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Very cute children, I sure hope I still know you in 10yrs, so you can tell me what's going on and I can tell you, BEEN THERE SEEN THAT!!!

Thanks,

Brian

great pics Harle. Dang I feel bad we didn't take pics this year, lol. My kids are over it. One is 19 the other is 13. They just want their shit and off they go. It's always a great day though, pics next year for sure.

didnt take pics :P tough i don't remember much either :/ !russian !mental !2cool !rockon !alcoh

that's about it, according to my friends :// (that's a cencored version)

EDIT: I hope I evaded castration?