• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Iffn

Stuff that makes us laugh

Here's an old one:

"I want to live my next life backwards!

I'll start out dead and get that out of the way right off the bat. Then, I'll wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day. When I am kicked out of the home for being too healthy, I will spend several years enjoying my retirement and collecting benefit checks.

When I start work, I get a gold watch on my first day. I'll work 40 years or so, getting younger every day until pretty soon I am too young to work. So, then, I'll go to high school; play sports, date, drink, and party. As I get even younger, I will become a kid again. I get to go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities. In a few years, I become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping me happy. I spend my last 9 months floating peacefully in luxurious, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap...until finally, I finish off as an orgasm."

!rofl

unbelievable! but thats the only way to get their lazy asses to move out and do their duty.
on the other hand, they do a great job, making me pay 15 euros for driving my bike on the wrong side of the road while driving on the right side would mean 2 more traffic lights and a delay of 10 minutes.

lol, back when i was like 8-9, i remember trying to call my mom from the house phone. her number was like 915-something, and when i went to dial i hit the 1 twice on accident..then i hung up cause i didnt want it to go through.. like 15 minutes later i've got a cop at the door asking if i made a 911 call....

but then you try to call for a robbery or something and they're nowhere to be found?

the strange part is, in some places, the police office is closed after 16:00 or 18:00 and doesnt even open on saturdays and sundays, so everyone who knows about that fact can reckon that if anyone from that place would call the cops, it'd take them about 30 minutes to get there, which is prescious time for an escape ;)
some people robbed a money transporter that way and they weren't caught.

Pvt. Pirate LAN_WROTE ...

SOOO, How much did you guys get???

!gundown

RAM22

RAM22 LAN_WROTE ...

Pvt. Pirate LAN_WROTE ...

SOOO, How much did you guys get???

!gundown

RAM22

damn,how'd you get us :D no,only heard of it. ;)