Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest =VG= Raptor902

Raptor's Gallery of boredom

23 posts in this topic

Well, im really bored, so i have decided to start messing with Photoshop CS5 again, and i think ill post my "art" here. xD

Just Plain Bored:

oh yea, if you want me to make something lemme know, ill do my best... xD

More "Art" to come...

oh yea, if you want me to make something lemme know, ill do my best... xD

muhahahhahah, i got my choosen one.

Please Reskin this asap (the last one i asked was banned 1 hour after request !help )
I haven't PS or Gimp and have only minor knowledge about these tools (multiple layers, alphachannels etc.) !help
I'm busy with other moddingstuff !help

I sent u an PM with the textures.

About topic permission request for using.

Woot??

I see our VG logo so it's used without any permissions things bla bla bla.
Hey dudes, so far i know we are ONE team or i'm wrong? !newrussian
I say only great thanks Raptor, for spending ur time and your involvement into VG and credits for ur work are sure.
Need this too for some loadingscreens ........

Greetz

=VG= Fastjack LAN_WROTE ...

Hey dudes, so far i know we are ONE team or i'm wrong? !newrussian

Yes, we are ONE team, Fastjack. We may all play different games lately, but that's just cause the community is growing.
Unlike the Socom II community I was part of, this one isn't gonna end when the next hot wargame comes out, but we may get a few peeling off to one of our other servers. Rest assured, we're all still here and very big into the VETERANS-GAMING community as ONE team welcoming all new players!

!fans

One day, dear Semler, we meet and play together on the same battleground. And this day is coming ......

=VG= Suomi LAN_WROTE ...

reguesting a permission to use that one, I LOVE IT! !yahoo

go ahead, like i said i was really bored...
and, i kinda wanna remake it as an animated image, where the lens flares go side to side..

@fastjack, ill see what i can do about that vehicle reskin... thats something i havnt tried before, but hey, im open to learning something new and trying it xD

Thx bro,

here some guidelines http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16279&pid=174384&st=0&#entry174384
and improving some skills in software, isn't wasted time xD

thanks, that looks like it will help a lot, ill get to work on it later today...

hey guys not trying to be anal but when you make gfx can you list us as VETERANS-GAMING (all caps with the dash) just so we're all the same. Love the banner tho man, wish I could make shit like that. i need to get something like PS but it's so freaking expensive.

oh yea, sorry blud, i forgot about that, i can fix it give me like 5 mins xD that was my bad... and thanks :D

oh, and maybe i could work on custom skins for Arma2 once i figure it out for bf2 :O

Updated Image per what bludklot said.

VETERANS-GAMING all caps:

Here are 6 versions of the dingo textures that ive got so far, i have minor changes to be made with changing it from KFOR to ISAF, but other than that these are what ive got.

the dingo in the modded maps in PR, i was asked to make them by fastjack

I must say........good........... (minor changes must be done or i looks a bit undetailed because my method to implemented ur image) but for firsttime....really good!

I need the originalfiles, from ur modified textures and must look if it looks better.
Because, u can't look from outside trough the windows (like dark colored windows). From inside to out is ok.
Question to it, u stacked new layer textures about the original or what u did (maybe it wasn't transparent or mishap of me idk).
But i can't really say, if that must be reworked. I need ur files to investigate this problems.

The washed looking dirty camo colours looking for me really really really really good. ! Thumbs up bro

...what i must see on the 3rd screen CPNAME__k0rengal_coop64_valleast ..........
Seems like i forgot to fix this in the german korengal mapversion. USvalley is already fixed!

And here are funny pic, how it looks like, if u rotate a skintexture (90 dgree) to implementing a text on it and forgot to rotate it back. Normally it must look like the last screen (was only experiments)

greetz

Edit...yes

Hi =VG= Fastjack!

Congratulations!
You have been awared the 100 Forum Posts ribbon!
100 Forum Posts

Edit : question (have the dds.file some attributes like lod0 lod1 lod2? maybe thats the problem!
Maybe, the looking good on high videosettings but on medium settings, the textures looking washed/undetailed..

WOW a BO-105 in pr! That is Nice work there but does it have to have Hellfires under the HOT missles? But really a nice helicopter with good agility and performance.

U good informed Poff,

off topic, sorry
the agm's was added by me for some experiments. Isn't final.
You must know, adding a weaponComp with new targeting templates to a PCO makes really fun as u can see xD.
If we can use it (Permissions) , i return that back to original. 6 Hot missiles only. But it can transport normally additional 3 passangers.

Normally, the PAH 1 haven't flarelaunchers.
I added that too. But i think i remove it because to force the pilots to flying deep that the enemies getting no lock on with any aa missiles.
That change the gameplay from high flying apaches and cobras to low operating/hunting Bo pilots.
I must make some changes to the fly engine to simulate the high agilitypower.
can't understand why the original OPK devs stopped the working on it. It was really nice mod and near to PR.
But so far i know, the former OPk devs are BBS members too so maybe we get one day a Bo by PR. maybe they never intergarte it because the tiger replaced the job of the Bo today. Who know's.

Check this videos
http://www.guncopter.com/video/bo-105-hot-missiles.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTroAhP5qE
that bitch is a flying rollercoaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWCSE9BaW0&NR=1

er idk what ur talking about fastjack, i dont do textuirng, so those res's are my 1st, and i have no clue, i have the .dds files rendered as well, but what i uploaded are just "screenshots" of the textures.

That final video you posted is one of my favorite vids! That pilot has the reflexes of a cat.

=VG= Fastjack LAN_WROTE ...

I must say........good........... (minor changes must be done or i looks a bit undetailed because my method to implemented ur image) but for firsttime....really good!

I need the originalfiles, from ur modified textures and must look if it looks better.
Because, u can't look from outside trough the windows (like dark colored windows). From inside to out is ok.
Question to it, u stacked new layer textures about the original or what u did (maybe it wasn't transparent or mishap of me idk).
But i can't really say, if that must be reworked. I need ur files to investigate this problems.

The washed looking dirty camo colours looking for me really really really really good. ! Thumbs up bro

...what i must see on the 3rd screen CPNAME__k0rengal_coop64_valleast ..........
Seems like i forgot to fix this in the german korengal mapversion. USvalley is already fixed!

And here are funny pic, how it looks like, if u rotate a skintexture (90 dgree) to implementing a text on it and forgot to rotate it back. Normally it must look like the last screen (was only experiments)

greetz

Edit...yes

Hi =VG= Fastjack!

Congratulations!
You have been awared the 100 Forum Posts ribbon!
100 Forum Posts

Edit : question (have the dds.file some attributes like lod0 lod1 lod2? maybe thats the problem!
Maybe, the looking good on high videosettings but on medium settings, the textures looking washed/undetailed..

very nice!