Sign in to follow this  
suomikeizari

sorry to my Swedish neighbours.

I'm sorry for the acting and words of my fellow Finns it's just been so long time since we were World champions and you seem to be always in our way :)) you're too damn good.

lol, sometimes the little brother has to put up a little fight :))

No need to apologize the Fins deserved the win (what happened to the SWE goalie in the 3rd period??) Too bad Canada wasn't in that game...we don't do so well in IIHF for some reason.

I think Victor Fasth was just too unexprienced and he couldn't handle the pressure or something, it looked like he gave up after 4th goal. yeah just making sure everything's OK :D i just heard that there has been some bad things happening between Tornio-Haparanda where the swedish and finnish border meets, that's why i made this thread :))

shhh! helldiver and fastjack is listening, we don't want to inform them yet :DD

EDIT: lol maybe we could unite :D no more EU, I prefer FSU = Finno-scandinavian union (consisting Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and maybe Iceland, Greenland), we would have a federal system like US, lol i would love that. maybe i should become a politician? or maybe a tyrant? :))

well we will just unite then right? i just have to link you one video, dont mind it :)))
I don't really mean it, you succeeded in what we couldn't, neutrality.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

nahh, its our turn! :D nah you guys keeped your neutrality while we couldn't congrats to you! :)))) + how are you going to conquer us while hopping on that trampoline? :D:D