Sign in to follow this  
BernardTheBeast

Beast Returns!

Whew, finally got somewhere I can use internet longer than thirty seconds. Anywho, laptop is being put away now, and my adventure begins. I might reveal a bit of it when I get back, but for now, I'm off to the wilds where I belong for a few days.

Thanks for all the well wishes, apologies to Dman, I'll do my best Private Private, and...there was something else I can't remember...bah, it'll come to me when I'm half way up the mountain. Or maybe in the morning when I board the next plane. No idea. We'll find out. Cheers and have happy holidays to all you folks here!

Hullo! Anywho, I'll expose my secret camping destination! I went and visited Glacier Gorge for those few days about the holidays, and it was a great deal of enjoyment. Got back yesterday actually, but had things to do. And now that I'm back, I'M GOING TO BUY ARMA 2 OPERATION ARROWHEAD FOR -33% OFF ON STEAM AS A BELATED CHRISTMAS GIFT TO MY EGO.

Anywho, groovy to be back. Got to go hiking, camping, went to a dozen shooting ranges on the way to and fro, and in general had a groovy time. First vacation I've really had. But I can't wait to get back to Project Reality, or ARMA 2 now. Looking forward to playing with you lot again!

*Actually, I'm not really back yet--I flew up north to a friend's house before our trip to the mountains, and I'm back with him again. Ought to be heading back home here in a week or so. Then I'll be playing PR and ARMA 2. Cheers all you folks, and really hope you enjoyed the holidays and what Christmas had to offer you!

Welcome back man! Glad you had a good time, that is something I have wanted to do for a while now, but I just never find the time.

You can get Arma OA now for $19 on Steam ;)

Game on!

Been wondering when you would come back to us beast. I thought there for a second that you have found your place in nature and joined forces with Bigfoot to take over the world. Xp

Thank'yer'all for the welcoming backings! Yes Orion, I had to be convinced quite thoroughly that my home was among those of fleshy skinned humans and not the wild untamed beasts of the north...actually, I'm kind of surprised, but I didn't see as much wildlife as I would have expected. Beautiful place though.

Anywho! Not $19.99, Bludklot my dear fellow, but $15.99! SIXTEEN BUCKS!! And guess what else! I got Battlefield Bad Company 2 as well! For $15.99!

When I was first introduced to Steam, I disliked it a great deal. Having Steam's servers cut out while trying to play a singleplayer game, or not being connected to the internet, and being told that wasn't allowed to play the game I purchased made me go BEAST SMAAASH!!!! on more than one occasion...but good grief, these sales are ridiculous in a way--whatever apathy I had is gone, more or less, in light of these low prices.

So here in a few days I'll be flying back home and getting ready for the new year. Still can't wait to rejoin you folks, and to give ARMA II: OA and BBC2 a try!

*Well now. For $12 more, I've gotten both the addons (British Armed Forces and Private Military Company). Yay.

How wonderfully kindly and philanthropic of you!
Heh, but yeah, looking forward to giving it a try. The inability to go prone kind of annoys me, but I'll see if the game redeems itself in other ways!