Sign in to follow this  
Helldiv3r

[poll] Looky here :D

It's the zombie apocalypse, everyone is a zombie EXCEPT YOU.
You walk into a gun store but can only choose one weapon, which will you pick?

(given that you have infinite ammunition)

hehe...nice question.
I would go for the AK47. Have no experience with the AR15. But the AK 47 is a durable weapon that would work after submerged in myddy water. 7.62 with either FMJ or JHP would do the trick, bit i guess I would choose the JHP for maximum dammage.

The russian thing with the bang bang.. What no one knows is that Hell is going to release his zombies tomorrow and this was just to prepare us.. a little.. :O

I would choose the AK.

1. AK - Mid-Range punch.
2. AR - Most ammo to wieght ratio, accurracy.
3. M1, Rem.870 or similair - Your boned and your stuck in that gun store. Close range sweeper. more people respect this weapon than any other.

although the carbine might be more accurate, i'd chose the firepower of the AK47. in comparison to the carbine, its more like a machinegun.
also thew bigger calibre as soft point bullet has a bigger effect on zombies than the full metal jacket 5.56 NATO ammo.
i guess the firepower would compensate for the loss on accuracy, which might not be most important against zombies, as you might have a higher chance to experience close quarter fights rather than long range sniper action ;)
i'd chose a 1.5X telescope red dot sight.

Given you have infinite ammunition (not infinite FULL mags) the shotgun works for me.
Your in the store you shoot your mag then what do you have to do....
Load the bullets into the mag load the mag then your good for how long?
I believe the term is boned gentlemen.
With a shotgun you can reload one shell and then shoot the shell if need be.
Plus the spray will have the potential to kill or slow down multiple attackers.

If mags are not an issue I choose both AK-47 and Shotgun (Saiga)

I have to choose the shotgun for its wide choice of ammo and its ability to blow your head clean off, especially with a deer slug, and everyone knows the only way to truly stop a zombie is to behead them.

hmmm well, the USAS12 with 30 shells barrel would also be ok :D
hopefully we're talking about the usual walking zombies and not the supernaturally gifted fast zombies which can also climb on walls.