Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

How to help out Noobs on PR x)

Cubtheman

As you guys know with PR Version 1.3 made PR a Standalone game. This has many Pros and Cons.... We have tons of Noobs on the VG Server now and I wanted to make this Post to help you guys help them out.

Do the Following:

1) Be Nice and Help out they're are new don't give them a bad attitude.

2) If its something Quick or that doesn't require much just describe how to do it in Chat. For Example ("How do I open Parachute?" Response: 9 On Keyboard, etc

3) Honestly, if they are having Trouble with simple task and instructions on how to play and Do stuff ingame, Suggest them the PR Manual for 1.3

4) Have Patience, they'll understand a lot better if you aren't yelling at them v_v

5) Teach them how to do stuff Step by Step instead of just yelling "Just GO READ THE MANUAL" ( I Understand that the Manual explains everything, but just help them out)

6) If you see them Breaking rules that isn't like TKs etc or Racism.. For example (Being in CAS but flying a Trans Chopper) Just warn them and Explain why you can't use the asset or why they aren't allowed to do such thing

~ If the player Noob doesn't understand what ever I just said above ^ Then Good Luck Skrubs

-Cubtheman !pilot

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic