Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

So I buy domains....

=VG= BLuDKLoT

And so I bought one that was very cool gheyness.com my wife laff'd at me and thought I'd be stuck with it forever!

Well today I find this in my Inbox:

Hello,

I have a question about your domain name "GHEYNESS.COM"

Does anyone own this? Can I buy it?

I can be reached at chadmaestro@xxxxxxxxxx.com.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't make much unless you score a sweet domain. I just spoke to a guy that owns "www.vg.com" and he's turned down offers of $300k! He says the site gets 2000 unique visits a days just from searches for video games. He said he'd lease it to me for $3k/mo..LOL I about shit myself. If I had $3k to lease something it would be a damn Ferrari! But I guess he scored with that one. He said 2 letter domains are HOT right now....I guess he's right.

The most I've made so far selling domains is $40, but I haven't seen this guys offer yet :)

Scott,

2 letter domains are the rarest real estate on the web. It's like ocean front property - there is only so much and the demand is only increasing while the supply is decreasing.

I would consider leasing VG.com to you for $3,000 per month. The domain gets more than 2,000 unique visitors per day just typing in VG.com and most of them are looking for video games.

Andrew

He said he'd lease it to me for $3k/mo..LOL I about shit myself. If I had $3k to lease something it would be a damn Ferrari!

For 3000$ per month .... ??!! 36000$ per year ?!
Say him, for the half, we're able to send him an Mr.Johnson, every !spite month, who will take care of his ravenousness.