Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=VG= Speirs

Skin/Texture

25 posts in this topic

WOW nice! Maybe add some digital pattern like from out facebook profile

PS - upload your images as attachments and you wont have to resize them.

BLuDKLoT =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

WOW nice! Maybe add some digital pattern like from out facebook profile
PS - upload your images as attachments and you wont have to resize them.

... this is a very good idea! thanks for the input i'll work on it

SWEET! A paint sceme for day time! Be cool if belly was white and top was digi-camo. Would make for a low visibility top side or bottom. Way cool, Speirs!

I want to get into these Custom Textures! They can be variable in Arma, so I could change the Jet/Heli texture each time a different player is the driver seat.

I'm thinking we add callsign specific to player slot. If player was (1-6) Pilots, and was say, Pilot 3, the skin on Hog could change when he gets in to read Hog21, and if was Pilot 4, it'd say Hog22 on it.

Our Arma-modding-team needs some reinforcements! Count on me when this project is done. If you need anything - feel free to ask me. I like to help with my expertise :)

this guys seems to be skinning allot of VG stuff, go through his albums we're all over the place!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3146555186649&set=a.3146549906517.158268.1348114132&type=1&theater

Hmmmm ... something is wrong with the alpha channel - windows isn't transparent. Im gonna fix that! (hell on earth ?*%#=*@!)

Gotch'a .. !clap .. nice Speirs, really nice.
U on the right way.

Thanks god for the option to run customtextures in a map without modifing any corefiles/tweaks for each object/faction.

Looking forward to your textures.

my next week is full due to tests but after that id be willing to learn this stuff! if anyone is willing to teach :P

sure bro. just say when you have time i'll be there

Panther "White" 1.0

Note: Not finished - some parts are still green instead of white!

I think u mean with "some parts are still green" the mainweapon right?
The weapon have another texture because it isn't a part of the vehicletexture. It's a seperate object.

Edit:
... and it seems to me, that the fuelcanister at the backside is another attached simple object.
... Smokelauncher too

Correctly Fastjack. Depending on the model. But In this case it was all together. Sometimes it's difficult to see which part of the texture is used for each part of the vehicle.

Cool, anyway, what is wrong with the windows? they look... dirty? xD (when is the pink one going to be released? :P

hehe yeah lupago .. i dunno what's wrong .. something with the alpha channel i guess - i'll fix that but i need more time

JAJA, you did it!, i was going to recomend you a really usefull mod tool to remove those spots from the window, you should check it out.
http://www.tengopaginaweb.com/966517172/images/subidas/image/31_ESTROPAJO%20SALVAU%C3%91AS.jpg

Speirs can you chrome them all out and put some dubs on them? I like to ride in style.

lol - this is certainly possible but first I must find out how it exactly works with light reflection on the surface