Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

New Falcon BMS fan Video

mlazos

Dude - just use a proxy... lol. Can't believe that Proxy isn't an SOP for German gamers. Here's a good one for ya - just set your country to US or Netherlands and you'll be a FREE MAN again: https://hide.me/en/proxy

BTW, spoiler alert - it's just some cool music from Top Gun and a few other choice selections.
!lol

Dear Semler,

open a proxy browser and open youtube to get the link, copy, paste into proxy browser only to watch a gamevid on my favorite gamesite !no

I used Hotspot blocker etc. but sofar i know was that only a trial version before i reinstalled my OP on my rig few month ago.

..... and all the trouble because of the old top gun music ....... !fool

I know but I still like the movie, I wish they had more scenes with planes.
Also sorry about not appearing the last days, I don't feel well so i try to sleep as much as I can to recover fast.
I make small videos with Falcon BMS and songs with nice rock/metal solos.
I post them here because Semler thinks is a good idea, but I make them for me to be honest.
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Cool man... (a bit of constructive criticism, if you don't mind:  the intro was a bit frantic, with screenshots changing so fast I thought I was about to have a seizure - if it was only a few seconds and a little faster, it might be better, but it kept going for awhile, and it distracted me from the Title's - made it hard to focus on them and read them)

Very awesome BMS action, man!  Thanks for sharing!! :D