Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Fresh meat wants to fly

Pinefang

Hi all, my name is Steve (Pinefang) and I heard of your site from a fellow veteran. I enjoy flying DCS A-10 and Falcon 4.32. I am new to the Falcon game and have been looking for a loose place to practice flying the F-16 in MP. I understand that there is an open server here that allows that. Thought I found it but couldn't get past the 2D map. Could someone help me with the prerequisites of joining up with you guys if possible? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure man - I see that you are online right now, I'll help you get onto the server.
!hi

Edit: Though our forums are having issues showing the posts or other items, I found this info page for you -

VG Falcon BMS Server Details: http://www.veterans-gaming.com/page.php?224

Hi SemlerPDX=VG=
Thanks for responding, so we are both in Portland it looks like. Sorry I had some things to take care of and had to leave for awhile, sure wish I hadn't missed you. I am usually available to fly anytime Mon-Fri 1200 to 1600 and on Saturday from1200 to 1500. I use TS3 in DCS and have Veterans-Gaming ready to go in it. As I said I was able to get to the 2D map but no further. I will be on team speak tomorrow at 1200. Or if you would rather you could e-mail me a specific time @ swilkins@hevanet.com. Thanks again for the reply.

TAC! Wassup!!
Another person that is keen to help.

Just in time - I am unavailable today, things have come up (mostly eye, neck, and muscle pains to a severe degree). Unless things improve by 12pm, I'm afraid I gotta take the day off as it were.

I know TAC will help you !fans

I am still looking for some help to get on line on this server. If there is anyone that is willing to help me out I would appreciate it a lot. I have TeamSpeak and have gotten on line but what I am looking for, if it exists on the server is a free flight mission where anyone can join and fly as a lone wolf kind of mission and possibly join up with others if the possibility presents itself. I would not need much of your time. Like I said I don't know if what I am talking about even exist on the server, please let me know. I am available this week Tuesday on between 1200 to 1600 PST. Thanks in advance.

Send a private message (that white box that says "PM" under each of these posts) to TAC - I'm sure you and he can set up a time to do this. Best I could do would be to get you online, I don't even have a computer capable of running BMS at present.

Free Flights are easy on our server - we call them TE (Tactical Engagements) and they can be initiated on our server without harming it, and without joining the full blown Korean War campaign in progress.

I gotta say, it's been a hell week for me. I'm not retired at 35 because I'm lazy - and if it weren't for my family's help this last week, I'd not even be able to "fake usefulness" for a few hours day. Like I said, contact TAC via PM - schedule a time and he'll meet you. I may be unavailable until my body settles down.
!hi