Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

[poll] Falcon 4 BMS - resurrection

XeroX

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer to run a server for us is greatly appreciated, but unnecessary...
We have a server running right now for Falcon 4 BMS. I personally attend to it each morning, even though I do not have a computer capable of playing in it at present. It crashed today, I had it back up within hours. Any issues, let me know and I'll kick it's rear in gear.

=VG= Falcon 4 BMS Server simulates a North Korean Invasion each week, and though few of the pilots frequent our forums, our 24/7 IVC Server connected to the BMS Server ensures easy communications, and you can look in our TeamSpeak 3 Server for players in that game channel, as well.

I'd also like to note that this is a FREE game. Those of you who play other combat flight sims could try this one out FREE!
The F-16 Falcon has similar systems to the Warthog that many fly in the DCS World... you'd cross over to an F-16 Falcon easily.

Anyone interested in joining the server, and flying this great sim with XeroX and others, just know it's as easy as following the download/install instructions here (about midway down, post by SemlerPDX):
http://www.veterans-gaming.com/vg-plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?37148.last
!cp

(I voted Yes, even though I can't play at present. BMS Rocks!)