Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

From Falcon to Arma With Love

Sharpe

This is a project that I have been working on, it aggregates Falcon and Arma 3 data to the same web application, accessible via any device (smart phone, table, e-reader) and then allows a bomb drop in Falcon 4 to trigger a bomb spawn in Arma 3, allowing CAS Support from Falcon for players in Arma 3. This is a very small demonstration video:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this for real?! OMG! That is a very commendable effort! I just watched that video like 3 times in a row. Feel free to keep us updated, and if you would like us to do some private testing, we have plenty of room on both of those game servers - I should ask, does it matter that our Falcon Server is in the US and our Arma 3 server is in Germany? (they don't have to be running on the same physical server for this to work, do they?)
!2cool

SUPER AMAZING WORK!!!!

SemlerPDX =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Is this for real?! OMG! That is a very commendable effort! I just watched that video like 3 times in a row. Feel free to keep us updated, and if you would like us to do some private testing, we have plenty of room on both of those game servers - I should ask, does it matter that our Falcon Server is in the US and our Arma 3 server is in Germany? (they don't have to be running on the same physical server for this to work, do they?)
!2cool

SUPER AMAZING WORK!!!!

No, there are two pieces at work here. One runs on the Client Falcon Side, that means every pilot connected needs to run a small script in the background. The other runs server side on the ARMA 3 server, but it can also run client side. It is set up currently to be optimized for a headless client loadout.