Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Hi guys! =)

Guest Toof

Heard many good things about VG on another forum, so wanted to check u guys out! =)

I used to play Falcon in my younger days (and IL-2 more recently) but recently got hooked on BMS cos of their beautiful 3d clickable cockpits!

I've been a solo simmer so far, but am keen to learn how to play MP and Coop as well.

How do I get started?

I've installed Teamspeak3 but can't find anyone to speak to about BMS.

Cheers and happy flying, !pilot
Toof

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CCCode =VG= LAN_WROTE ...

Welcome to the site, man! I don't fly myself, but there are a good number of people in TS3 flying almost every day.

Also, just out of curiosity, on what forum did you hear about us? ;)

Thanks Tinkerbell!

I read abt u guys on the freefalcon forum, the link is here:
http://www.freefalcon.com/forum/showthread.php/19438-Multiplayer-Veterans-Gaming

Snowfox was raving abt the great support he received here for BMS multiplayer... !fans

Was just wondering, how does one get started on TS3? I logged onto 8.6.6.2 port 9176, but can't get a response from anyone... Yet I can participate in the public TS3 servers?

Cheers,
Toof

Your best bet is probably BludKlot or Ram22. Also Tyox, Khronik, Thumper.. that's all I can remember at the moment (not a pilot myself.. and I'm stuck in ArmaLand).

Hop on the teamspeak server this weekend and you'll find someone...

I believe it's 8.6.2.2:9176 not 8.6.6.2

I see you in there now so you must have figured it out :)

Welcome to the site! I gots my wings, but I haven't flown since Falcon 4 about a year ago - so dang busy with Arma and my crappy flight stick likes to yaw (bad news in a sim).

You'll find plenty of flyers here, best bet is to just log into one of the Flight channels in TS3, and if no one is in there, either wait a bit as someone may join you, or even post up a chat in the chatbox here at VETERANS-GAMING to get a flight goin.

See you around! !cp