Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Twitter ID's

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously have no concept or idea what Twitter is. I read a wiki i think, saw that for a business, it can help them connect on a personal level with their consumers...like a big ass free PR (public relations) tool.

So, if I got this right, if I twit things at people, they post on their "wall" like facebook (or more correctly, they and their followers see it, and then followers of followers see it)? and if I twit something myself it's on "my twitter" and my followers see it, and their followers as well? Like a big viral thing, correct?

Should I twit crap off the top of my head? Or perhaps stuff I see on VG to "spread the word" of us?

And do people often copy other's twit's and paste/twit it themselves?

Semler, who is one person you'd like to speak to, that normally you couldn't reach? Maybe @notch the creator of minecraft, or maybe you want to talk to @leplaisirquitue about Arma, it's a great way to connect with people that share your same interests. It's also like instant messaging with someone, but millions of others are watching. People also use it to market their interests. Twitter rocks. I spoke to Kathy Ireland a few times, but she asked me some weird question I couldn't answer so I think she banned me. @KathyIreland many other cool people to, it's fun man, what can I say.