Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Google +1

=VG= BLuDKLoT

Hey everyone,

I'm here to ask for your !help regarding the Google +1 (in the footer toolbar). I'm trying to get our count up and I need your help. If you like our site and visit us often, please consider giving us your +1.

If you're not sure what Google +1 is, please see the below information. It will explain Google +1 and how it relates to searching.

Full Description: The Google +1 button enables users to recommend your content on Google search with a single click. Adding the +1 button to your pages lets users recommend your content. Any user who clicks the +1 button is giving your content his stamp of approval, making a personal recommendation and making it easier for all his friends and contacts to find your site recommendation when it's most relevant?in the context of Google search results. Each time a Google users is searching, they will be able to see their friends and contacts recommendations or the aggregate number of +1's your page has received, leading greater masses of traffic to your site.
!thx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...