Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Keep Sharing!

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

!clown CC,

i'm able to use google and i did it before but i linked to a site with JOIN FOR FREE.
I dont know anything about STUMBLE (first time i noticed) and without background informations Fastjack isn't willing to sign up on unknown things.
Seriosly CC, what is Stumble? I think it's like an social network but what is differently?
Is it like a Facebook for gamers like GameBook?

SU just jumps you from site, to site, to site, based on your Likes. You press the Stumble button and it shows you sites it thinks you may like based on categories and Likes. You need to register, create a profile, then start following people or things you Like. Then you also "Stumble" other sites you find interesting and most importantly, SHARE content to SU from sites that you like, hence VG. I basically share 1 arcade game per day via the online arcade category, then I also submit news posts, forum posts, downloads, etc.. Make sure you use proper tags and write a nice description, or copy it from what you're sharing. Simple, but very effective. Try it!

SU just jumps you from site, to site, to site, based on your Likes

So for excample:
If i LIKE some moddingcommunity sites like BF2 or Arma topics/threads, SU salvage those informations about ME and let me STUMBLE on/to other sites, they have other informations about my bf2/Arma activities like news, updates whatever and maybe other mod'able games.

Is that correct