Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Prize Ideas?

=VG= BLuDKLoT

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want specific prizes or general ideas?

I say keep doing what you?re doing. The games through Steam and occasional hardware pieces are just fine. Or, you could go back to handing out gift cards.

That Leatherman was a good idea too. Maybe more outdoorsy stuff like that. I don?t suppose you can give away knives or ammo though, right?

I am already loving your prizes! Gaming hardware, PC games, Steam Games, and cool survivalist tools? Those are so inline with this site and what we do. When you get VG Swag going, you could offer "VG Prize Package including (Some PC Game)" - then winners rockin our lable as they walk around (wearing VG shirts) or driving (VG bumper stickers). I'd so put a bumper sticker on my car!

How about a $10-20 coupon off the VG Store at Amazon? Would bring commerce to it, as well as being a prize that brings players to the Arcade...