Website Updates and Upgrades are still underway! We don't expect any further downtime, but we thank you for your patience as we restore themes and other elements including the Chatbox.

Moving/School

=VG= LittleTortiaBoy

I have just got word that my application to move into a rented house has been accepted, so I'll be moving but the date is not known at this time, and I will also be starting school again possibly at the end of this month and possibly picking up a part time job along with it, so you wont be seeing me to often, and I wont even have the possibility to game for....who knows how long....so this is just a heads up to you all

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be greatly missed, Sergeant!

We need experienced boots in the digitally rendered sand; it will take more than one avg. squad member to fill yours!

Maybe we could get in that ACE/ACRE sniper training w/ the Kestrel 4000 that we talked about before you go.

A 1609m shot is a mile....I bet we can do it!!
s/f !fans

• 4 weeks later...
so I have a little update for my moving situation, I managed to push back the moving date, so less stress on me, and found out that working is an absolute last resort, so more free time for Tortia, but so far no dedicated internet, so gaming will still be pretty hard to do well, I might just have to shoot on down to Semler's and mooch off his internet !crazy

My door's always open to you, brother!
Screw the LAN party, let's take a day trip up to Mt. Hood Nat'n Forest and do some shootin!

You bring that kick-ass airsoft pistol and I'll bring my Mossberg and a box of clay pigeons! !huh
Nuthin' builds confidence like shooting skeet from the hip with a pistol grip!!

• 1 month later...
well guys, my day is here, I'll be moving in just a few hours, its been fun, I'll be on every now and then to say "what-up", and who knows, maybe this December I'll be able to game it all depends on the !wife

but I'm not leaving for good, just think of it of as an extended leave

peace out y'all

~Tortia